GOD's my island hideaway, keeps danger far from the shore,
throws garlands of hosannas around my neck.
(Psa 32:7 MSG)

2.06.2009

getting ready...

...for a trip to new orleans next week! i've never been to louisiana, so this will be a new place to experience.

i really don't have time to blog but i want to post something so here's a few pics.

first, my "frogparty" socks. finished at last. (sigh of relief.) *smile* now what to do?

and yes, if you look close, my legs were slightly hairy when i took the pic. what can i say? i didn't shave that day. and my leg hairs grow way too fast if you ask me.

next we have T and cj sitting and veggin' together after getting haircuts. cj has been practicing scowling at us lately too. i'm not exactly sure what face he has on in the pic. it's not quite a scowl, but not a smile either.

and finally, there's bubba. being a goofy 9 year old.

don't look too close to his teeth. they're yellow. again. can't seem to get him to brush enough. amazingly he's never had a cavity (yet). we have dental appointments next month. i wonder what he'll do if (and when) he has to get a tooth filled. (actually, i know what: he'll freak out.)

my crazy 2 year old is screaming in his crib cuz he doesn't wanna nap. too bad. momma says it's naptime. no arguing. but i'd better go calm him down and tell him so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy!