GOD's my island hideaway, keeps danger far from the shore,
throws garlands of hosannas around my neck.
(Psa 32:7 MSG)

10.25.2010

Goat Milk Stuff Soap

One of my favorite soaps is Goat Milk Stuff's Purity soap (bar soap).  My hubby is very sensitive to perfumes and other smells, but Purity is one great soap that doesn't bother him AT ALL! 

I love how squeaky clean it get my hands.  And the kids' hands.  And it's great in for in the shower too!

Why am I telling you this?  Well, the great people who make this fabulous Goat Milk soap are having a contest  from 10/24/10 - 10/31/10.  And blogging about it (and leaving them a comment so they know I did) is one way to enter!  The winner will receive 4 bars of soap plus 1 bath bomb, 1 lotion stick, and 1 lip balm of their choice!  Sounds wonderful to me...plus it'd be fun to try some more of their products besides their soaps!

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I just read this today. Haven't "visited" in a while.
    I ordered that purity bar for the shower downstairs especially for you guys when I found out you were coming; wanted to give you all the comforts of home. I'm a "lemongrass" girl myself. We have lotion sticks, and while I don't like them for general all-over lotion needs, they are THE BEST for chapped, winter cheeks!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy!