Continuing my list of things I'm grateful about.
270. Much-needed rain over the weekend.
271. A night away with my hubby and time to catch a couple movies in the theater
272. Grandparents who request weekends with their grandkids (allowing us to get away)
273. New ideas for our yard and garden to work towards
274. Checking out library books to read on my Kindle (love it! I don't even have to go to the library if I don't want to!)
275. Checking out an audiobook from the library (also done online) to listen to while I knit
276. Getting Bubba interested in golf--he went to a local youth golf clinic last week and is signed up for junior golf league for the summer.
277. Looking forward to summer--this is our last week of school (we do our Iowa Basics standardized testing this week but then we're done)
278. Thunder storms (as long as they're not too bad)
279. Cuddling with my 5 year old because he missed his mama this weekend :)