GOD's my island hideaway, keeps danger far from the shore,
throws garlands of hosannas around my neck.
(Psa 32:7 MSG)

5.07.2009

thankful thursday

today i'm thankful for my husband.

not only is he my best friend and lover, he's my playmate, confidante, supporter, financial adviser, and cook! really the list of his amazing qualities goes on and on, but you get the idea. he's a great daddy. oh yeah, he even does dishes too! he's nothing short of amazing and i'm so blessed to be his wife! even after 11 years of marriage, it still amazes me how God brought us together. i can't see it ever happening without divine intervention. i'm so thankful that God orchestrated our lives so that we would meet when the time was right. T completes me. and his love for the Lord and faith in God strengthens my own.


i'm also thankful for prayer.
and since today was the National Day of Prayer, i thought i'd add that to today's thankful thursday post. what a blessing to live in a country where it's not a crime to pray in public. i think it's incredible that the Creator of the universe loves me and wants me to know Him personally! it's sometimes hard to believe that God really wants me to talk to him about what's going on in my life. the ups. the downs. the joys. the doubts. the concerns. and through it all He continues to reveal more of Himself to me and He shows me how much He loves me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy!