GOD's my island hideaway, keeps danger far from the shore,
throws garlands of hosannas around my neck.
(Psa 32:7 MSG)

6.08.2009

computer cleaning

i spent time this weekend making backups of some of my photos. it helps that i have an external hard drive. it's so easy to make a backup of all my files, and i can access those files with relative ease, but i went ahead and made CD backups of all my pics from 2008 as well. they will go in a fire safe box--just in case the unthinkable ever happens.

i still have to check and see what pics i haven't backed up on CD yet and do so. i'm pretty sure there are some on my external hard drive that i haven't put on CD yet. but it was a good start at least.

it's nice knowing my laptop's hard drive isn't nearly full for the moment. i really can't remember the last time i had this much free space on here! i was down to about 5G free and now i've got about 25G! yay!

i just had to share! lol!


oh yeah. i should mention that i got to see Star Trek on friday night with a friend (my hubby got to go see it with his b.i.l. too!) and then we went again on saturday night for date night! so that's 3x we've seen the new Star Trek movie so far!

1 comment:

Comments make me happy!