GOD's my island hideaway, keeps danger far from the shore,
throws garlands of hosannas around my neck.
(Psa 32:7 MSG)

5.02.2010

Big Ol' Sweet Iced Tea

Thanks to Robin Jones Gunn--one of my favorite authors--for posting a link to Anita Renfroe's video Wrinkled Ladies on Facebook a few days ago. I had heard one of Anita's songs {William Tell Momisms (aka Momsense)} before and thought it was cute. Well, I just love Anita's sense of humor!  I have thoroughly enjoyed {many times each!!} all 4 videos on her YouTube channel. 

And after hearing the following ditty, I just had to have me some.





So this afternoon, I did a Google search for sweet iced tea recipes--southern style!--and made me a batch.


Now that I'm done writing about it, I'm gonna go have me some big ol' sweet iced tea!

1 comment:

  1. So how did it taste? Give us the recipe if it's good.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy!