GOD's my island hideaway, keeps danger far from the shore,
throws garlands of hosannas around my neck.
(Psa 32:7 MSG)

8.18.2010

reward yourself for shopping online!

Some of my reasons for online shopping are 
  1. you can shop in your jammies!
  2. online stores are open 24/7
  3. you can find anything you could possible want or need online--not so when shopping at local stores in a small town!
  4. your purchase is mailed or shipped directly to your home
  5. best of all--REWARDS!   
There are many reward sites for online shoppers.  So far, I've used MyPoints and Ebates

With MyPoints you earn points that add up to rewards.  You get points for online purchases, reading emails (i.e. clicking links within the email to a featured site), and occasionally by a promotional "game" like their current "Spin N' Win."  Over the years, we've earned quite a few gift cards for different stores we like to shop at!  It's a fun way to get something "free" because you bought something else! 

Lately, I've been using Ebates too.  I like the Ebates program because the site also shows what coupons or deals are available at the site you want to shop at.  I also like the fact that your reward is a "BIG FAT CHECK" every few months.  Okay, so my checks haven't really been all that big, but a little "extra" spending money is still nice! 

Many of the sites I already shop at are available at at least one of these reward sites.  So shopping online can really pay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy!