GOD's my island hideaway, keeps danger far from the shore,
throws garlands of hosannas around my neck.
(Psa 32:7 MSG)

4.23.2011

Happy Easter!


He is risen!  
He is risen indeed!


For our family, Easter is a time to celebrate.
We celebrate our resurrected Lord Jesus. 
We celebrate the Life He alone gives us.
And to celebrate, we spend time together with loved ones.

This year, we celebrated today (Saturday) with T's family.  Tomorrow, Easter Sunday, we'll celebrate with my parents.  Tomorrow afternoon, Bubba and I will also participate in a special celebration dance.  Up to Faith has organized a "global" dance event--groups and individuals around the world are doing this same dance on Easter Sunday.  We'll record our efforts and send our edited video to Up to Faith who will in turn re-edit ALL the videos they receive together into one!  Wow!  I will try and post a link to the final video once it's available.



1 backyard + 169 plastic eggs + 11 kiddos = a slightly chaotic bit of fun!

All the eggs were found. Including the special EMPTY one--a reminder that Jesus' tomb was empty!

He is risen!
He is risen indeed! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy!