GOD's my island hideaway, keeps danger far from the shore,
throws garlands of hosannas around my neck.
(Psa 32:7 MSG)

7.11.2011

multitude monday

Today is Monday.  That means it's time to add to my multitudes list!    
I didn't post last week because of the holiday--we were pretty busy!

106. sunshine

107. clouds--especially beautiful thunderheads!

108. rain to water the garden

109. celebrating the Fourth of July with family

110. Sherlock Holmes (not only am I enjoying reading the books by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, but my hubby and I have been watching an old television series with Jeremy Brett as Sherlock Holmes)

111. winning another new knitting "book" (okay, so it's not an actual book, but I don't know what else to call Toe Up Socks in a Box by Wendy D. Johnson) from Crafternews on Facebook!

112. starting a new knitting project--socks, of course!  and learning more about toe-up sock knitting as I knit.  I choose the pattern "Sheri's Posies Socks" from the Toe Up Socks in a Box pattern cards and have a good start on the first sock.  (I'm not knitting these two-at-a-time like I usually do because of my unfamiliarity with the toe-up method.) 

113. browsing a flea market for inspiration

114. being privileged to homeschool and qualified to give my children their standardized tests myself (we just recently did Bubba's testing using the IOWA basics tests)

115. attempting to teach cj the alphabet and seeing him actually start to care! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy!