It's Monday again. Time to look back at my previous (hectic!) week and consider my many blessings.
Thank you, Lord.
99. eye doctors (I just had my check up today! No worries!)
100. glasses and contact lenses for those of us who need them (it's nice to see things clearly, every now and again)
101. fresh & new contact lenses (as opposed to ones you've worn quite a few days already...)
102. disposable contacts (as opposed to those ones way back in the day that you had to be sooooo careful with so you didn't rip or lose one because it would cost you every so much to replace!)
103. rain (we've had enough now, though)
105. my husband--because even though he didn't sleep well last night due to the fact that I was not sleeping well because of the itching of the poison ivy rash on the back of my ankle that I evidently picked up Saturday night when I was outdoors for our weekly Bible Bee bonfire/supper-cookout, he is willing to come home from a long day at the office and cook his family dinner and then enter the dark, dank cavern (aka our basement) to try and help our sump-pump which has been having difficulties and needs some therapy--he's a wonderful man!