GOD's my island hideaway, keeps danger far from the shore,
throws garlands of hosannas around my neck.
(Psa 32:7 MSG)

11.29.2008

thankfulness

although i've been offline the past few days--including Thanksgiving--i've been thinking a lot about what i'm most thankful for.

1. for the God who made me, who loves me, and has saved me from my sin
2. for loving parents who raised me to know Jesus as my savior
3. for a wonderful husband who's still crazy...in love with me, that is
4. for bubba--child of my womb, firstborn son, "crown prince of our family", and super big brother whose nose is almost always in a good book
5. for cj--child of my heart, my honey boy and sweet baby who likes to wrestle
6. for extended family and time spent together
7. for friends and laughing until i can't breathe anymore

of course, that's just a few of the many things i am thankful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy!