GOD's my island hideaway, keeps danger far from the shore,
throws garlands of hosannas around my neck.
(Psa 32:7 MSG)

12.01.2008

please pray!

shana posted about 411God on her blog a few days ago. i found 411God on Facebook and have been reading the daily scriptures and thoughts when i can. it was especially good for me today.

i find God's timing to be impeccable. you see, a young woman, megan, whose family goes to our church (in fact, i'm pretty sure T taught her in his high school Sunday school class a few years back) was in a car accident last night. she was badly hurt, has already been through one surgery and probably needs more. please lift up megan and her family in prayer as they go through this. thanks!

Today's 411God
(copied from 411God on Facebook)

Having a bad day? Today, 411God has a little something to cheer you up.

God says: "I am the LORD, and I do not change." (Malachi 3:6)

Because of that, I can trust all God's promises. Promises like:

"I will never fail you." (Hebrews 13:5)

"I will guide you." (Psalm 32:8)

"My gracious favor is all you need." (2 Corinthians 12:9)

"[I] will supply all your needs." (Philippians 4:19)

Everything else in your life can be junk, but God and His promises never change. So, when life is crappy, keep this in mind. Jesus is in you and He promises to be there for you. Always. Unchanged.


isn't that a great reminder? i thought so too. and i really needed that today! thanks, God!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy!