i've been feeling pretty yucky this week. probably have a sinus infection. at the very least it's a bad head cold. so instead of adding pics that i haven't taken yet, and posting a pattern i haven't written yet, here is a bolded list for your reading enjoyment!
Things I've Done (In Bold)
1. Started my own blog
2. Slept under the stars
3. Played in a band--i played clarinet in j.h.
4. Visited Hawaii--Maui in March was so much fun...i wanna go back!!!!!
5. Watched a meteor shower
6. Given more than I can afford to charity
7. Been to Disneyland/world--i've been to both!
8. Climbed a mountain
9. Held a praying mantis
10. Sung a solo
11. Bungee jumped
12. Visited Paris
13. Watched lightening at sea
14. Taught myself an art from scratch--knitting counts, right?!
15. Adopted a child
16. Had food poisoning
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty
18. Grown my own vegetables
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France
20. Slept on an overnight train
21. Had a pillow fight
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill
24. Built a snow fort--lots of 'em when i was a kid
25. Held a lamb
26. Gone skinny dipping
27. Run a Marathon
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice
29. Seen a total eclipse
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset--both!
31. Hit a home run
32. Been on a cruise
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person
34. Visited the birthplace of my ancestors
35. Seen an Amish community--there's an Amish community in WI that i drove past when going to and from college.
36. Taught myself a new language
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied--our needs are met.
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person
39. Gone rock climbing--once for real the summer i worked at camp. we also had a rock climbing wall that i successfully climbed.
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David--in pictures!
41. Sung karaoke
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant
44. Visited Africa
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight
46. Been transported in an ambulance
47. Had my portrait painted--by myself! (college painting class)
48. Gone deep sea fishing
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling--snorkeling in the pacific (Maui trip)
52. Kissed in the rain
53. Played in the mud--yes, as a kid. and also in college--making pottery!
54. Gone to a drive-in theater
55. Been in a movie
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business
58. Taken a martial arts class
59. Visited Russia
60. Served at a soup kitchen
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies
62. Gone whale watching--yet another thing we did on our Maui trip!
63. Got flowers for no reason
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma--once in college. i have bad veins so i can't do this anymore.
65. Gone sky diving
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp
67. Bounced a check--completely by accident. i try to keep track of what i've spent!
68. Flown in a helicopter
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy--i still have my teddy bear!
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial
71. Eaten Caviar
72. Pieced a quilt
73. Stood in Times Square
74. Toured the Everglades
75. Been fired from a job
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London
77. Broken a bone
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person --when i was little. i don't remember it much.
80. Published a book
81. Visited the Vatican
82. Bought a brand new car
83. Walked in Jerusalem
84. Had my picture in the newspaper--engagement & wedding announcements
85. Read the entire Bible
86. Visited the White House
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating
88. Had chickenpox--when i was in 2nd grade
89. Saved someone’s life
90. Sat on a jury
91. Met someone famous
92. Joined a book club
93. Lost a loved one
94. Had a baby
95. Seen the Alamo in person
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake (I don't think so, but I know I've seen it!)
97. Been involved in a law suit
98. Owned a cell phone
99. Been stung by a bee
100. Rode an elephant--at the circus in Baraboo, WI