GOD's my island hideaway, keeps danger far from the shore,
throws garlands of hosannas around my neck.
(Psa 32:7 MSG)

12.11.2008

deliberatePeople

It's that time of year. Christmas is in the air and the new year is just around the corner. And I, for one, have already started thinking about my New Year's Resolution(s). Of course, there's the usual...I need to exercise regularly to get in shape and lose all the excess weight from around my middle that I've been ignoring for way too long.

But another area of my life that desperately needs a "makeover" is my devotional time. Or, more often than not, lack thereof. So after coming across this website today, I realize that I need to be more deliberate about spending time with God and His Word. And this might just be the tool to help get me back into "spiritual shape!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy!