GOD's my island hideaway, keeps danger far from the shore,
throws garlands of hosannas around my neck.
(Psa 32:7 MSG)

4.18.2009

11 years!


11 years ago today, on a lovely saturday afternoon, i married my best friend {and the most wonderful guy in the world--if you ask me!!} we've had a good mix of lots of laughter as well as a few tears over these past 11 years and i hope and pray that God sees fit to give us many more years of life together. i'm so thankful that He has blessed me with a hard-working, fun-loving, good-cooking, and family-oriented husband and i certainly wouldn't trade him for the world! [happy anniversary, sweetheart!]

yesterday's lunch with mom and dad was really nice. the food turned out good too! i was going to take some pics, but got so busy that i forgot. oh well! you'll just have to take my word for it that it was delicious! next time i make macadamia nut encrusted chicken, i think i'll try the other recipe i found. although the one i used was yummy, i'd like to try it with a little coconut added to the nut mixture. a little sweetness might make it just that much yummier!

1 comment:

Comments make me happy!