my weekly list of gratefulness continued:
149. once again, i'm super-thankful for my parents! this time, instead of childcare, they spent 4 days this past week helping us out with some much needed house and yard work.
150. grandma (my mom) helping me clear out the excess junk from our porches and collect-all rooms.
151. grandpa (my dad) working with bubba's help to clear some brush for T who plans to build a fort-jungle gym-playset for the boys.
152. grandpa teaching bubba the basics of driving. they use the pickup to pull out the brush by the roots (attaching them to chains). now bubba knows how to drive forward and back as needed and grandpa doesn't have to keep climbing in and out of the truck.
153. our 11-year-old learning to drive a little!
155. finally having the local Salvation Army rep come pick up our old-but-still-in-relatively-good-condition queen mattress that was just taking up space and in the way!
156. having a porch that we can use for more than storage! it's so nice to sit out there and read, knit, or play!
157. coffee--specifically my daily morning cup of Hills Bros. Cappaccino (french vanilla flavor!) YUM!
158. FABULOUS photos taken by Sarah a couple weeks ago! Sarah blogged about it here--isn't she a hoot?! anyways, i just got my gallery link for Beyond Ordinary Photography and i can tell you it's going to be tough to choose which ones we'll want to get prints of--they're all so beautiful! (and that's from someone who hates having her photo taken!!!!) so happy!