It seems I missed yet another week of multitudes last week. So I'll try and remember everything from the past two weeks.
Interested in starting your own Multitudes on Mondays post? Check out the banner at the bottom of this post! :)
In no particular order and continuing my list which I started here...
130. Fair week fun! Although a bit too hot & muggy, we spent most of a day there (and a little of another just for more fair foods).
131. Ride buddies for Bubba. This year he had fun again with his buddy, Ty, at the fair. Then he also got to meet up with and hang out with his cousin, Evan, later that same day. Meanwhile, CJ discovered he really enjoys riding the Tilt-a-Whirl and so he got to go on that ride with his big brother & co. a few times too!
132. A visit from my sister-in-law and her girls! So nice! We must do this more often!!!
133. Picking fresh peas, beans, and zucchini from our garden.
134. Eating some just-picked peas while still in the garden! YUM!
BONUS: Even CJ ate a few!!!
135. Finding a few raspberries on the plants I just planted this year! It's so exciting to see them growing so well! Next year we'll have lots more berries!
136. Freshly painted walls (I finally got our kitchen dining area painted this weekend!!!) I hope the color helps me keep my cool and lets the kids concentrate better since we do our schoolwork in there too. The yucky yellow we found under the yucky wallpaper was really getting on my nerves. I'm just so glad for the change! BONUS: My kitchen dining/schoolroom is (almost) clean!
137. A family photo shoot! The first one since CJ was a new baby. Thankfully, the weather cooperated and Sarah was able to come over last night and get our session done despite her crazy schedule with trying to sell their house and move for her hubby's new job. You can read about that on my other blog (and from there you can find Sarah's blog too) if you haven't already! I'm hoping we got some nice family shots as well as some good pics of the kiddos!
138. All the yard work my hubby's been getting done. (Having and outdoor photo shoot here has helped to motivate him!) :)
139. Our VBS is this week and Bubba is SO excited!
140. A new month.
141. Watching caterpillars & tadpoles grow and change.
Sorry for the lack of photos today. Maybe next week I'll have some!
Anyways, that's all for now folks! Hopefully I'll be posting again next week with more blessings to share!