GOD's my island hideaway, keeps danger far from the shore,
throws garlands of hosannas around my neck.
(Psa 32:7 MSG)

8.30.2011

one thousand gifts #171-178

This coming weekend (Labor Day weekend) I'm planning on having a rummage sale.  Which means this week I'm busy labeling the items I've already boxed up and maybe sorting through more boxes of junk and adding a few more things too!  So that's why this week's Multitudes is a day late.  I was so busy yesterday I didn't even turn on my computer!

So without further ado, my multitudes list continues.
171. babysitting my neighbor's little guy for a little bit one morning and a good visit with her that day too!
 172. "charlie" and "lola" the new flutterbys

 173. a bohemian waxwing (we think) eating chokecherries in the backyard
174. box day!  (i.e. getting our new curriculum for this fall)
175. getting ready for a new school year
176. beautiful weather
177. bubba doing his best for the local Bible bee competition
178. getting up early to go for a walk with my hubby


And that's all for now!
See ya again next week!






1 comment:

  1. we love charlie and lola :: the books and the show, not necessarily the butterflies. i actually don't like butterflies too much. although we have hatched them before and it is very cool!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy!