GOD's my island hideaway, keeps danger far from the shore,
throws garlands of hosannas around my neck.
(Psa 32:7 MSG)

11.18.2011

my regularly scheduled Free Book Fridays will resume next week...maybe.

There's a lot going on in my life right now.  My dad has been diagnosed with cancer which means a bit of waiting and praying in between the tests/scans they need to do.  My husband has been hired to a new position at work (starting beginning of next year) which will be a bit of added stress for him as he's learning what exactly that will entail--not to mention the fact that he has to finish up some of his own current projects too!  Top that off with trying to homeschool my two boys, housework, and making items for my Etsy shop and/or for those who have contacted me with orders...well, life's just a bit crazy right now! 

I will try to continue updating my Multitudes on Mondays and Free Book Fridays when I can, but I hope you understand if I don't get around to blogging every week, especially in the near future.

Anyways, today I decided to forgo putting together a new Free Book Fridays list and instead I'd like to share with you my Etsy Treasury I put together for November.  I'm sure you've still got plenty of reading options still, but just in case you've missed my previous posts and would like to see my recommendations for free eBooks (specifically ones for Kindle) check out this link right HERE.


Novem-brrr!!!
A November collection.

It's cold here in Northern Minnesota. So I've found some items that would warm a person up...or at least give you a warm fuzzy feeling! Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about your dad. I will keep him, and all your family in my prayers. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! we appreciate every one who is and will be praying for us as dad goes through this.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy!