GOD's my island hideaway, keeps danger far from the shore,
throws garlands of hosannas around my neck.
(Psa 32:7 MSG)

10.28.2008

video of cj

i actually slept all night in my own bed last night! woohoo! sleep! hopefully tonight we'll get another night of uninterrupted slumber again.

i've been playing with my still-relatively-new camera, a canon powershot sd1100. i just figured out last night that it not only takes video clips (which i already knew), but it has a feature that allows you to edit (and save) clips from a video. so here's a sample from a video of cj that was originally 4 minutes long. using the camera's edit feature, i cut it down to 47 seconds.

btw, isn't cj just adorable???? "Dr. Seuss' ABC is one of our faves.

today was a pretty good day. bubba and i got done with school a bit earlier than we have been lately. that was really nice. i had my afternoon more or less free, so i decided a little baking was in order. made a batch of soft molasses cookies (yum!) and have a batch of chocolate chip mixed up that i'm going to go bake now.

just had to post to my blog first!

i didn't realize how LONG adding a video would take! my apologies to anyone who may have trouble viewing this on a dial-up connection.

2 comments:

  1. was that apolgy specifically for me? or do you know other antiquated people with dial-up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. mostly, yes. but i know you aren't the only family still on dial-up!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy!