GOD's my island hideaway, keeps danger far from the shore,
throws garlands of hosannas around my neck.
(Psa 32:7 MSG)

10.18.2008

so tired.

my house is basically clean now. miracles do happen. about once every 3 years or so, i think. at least that's about how often my house is ever this clean. *wink*

the futon is set up and ready to use. (sorry i don't have a picture of it to post. will try to take one tomorrow if i remember.) it's really nice. mocha color mattress. mission style arms w/magazine racks tucked inside. and it has little tray tables you can put on each arm if you want.

i am very happy to have company coming tomorrow, but am very, very tired. so as soon as the kitchen floor is dry, i'm getting ready for bed.

'night y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy!