GOD's my island hideaway, keeps danger far from the shore,
throws garlands of hosannas around my neck.
(Psa 32:7 MSG)

2.24.2010

more FOs and medals too!

Luna Lovegood Scarf (see post on 2.18.2010 for more info)

Medals:


my next project to cross the Finish Line was this grocery style bag:

Pattern: Elisa's Nest Tote
Yarn: Brown Sheep Cotton Fine in New Age Teal (knit with 2 strands held together)
Needle Size: US 10 straight and US4 dpns
Start Date: 2.16.2010
Finish Date: 2.20.2010
Medal:


And most recent project to cross the finish line is this cute cowl I made for cj!
(medals to be awarded later today)

Pattern: Darkside Cowl by Sarah Fama
Yarn: TLC Baby in Sky Blue
Needle Size: US 8 (16" circ)
Start Date: 2.21.2010
Finish Date: 2.23.2010

I'm REALLY enjoying this. I'm getting so many projects done or at least begun! What fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy!