GOD's my island hideaway, keeps danger far from the shore,
throws garlands of hosannas around my neck.
(Psa 32:7 MSG)

2.18.2010

my Ravelympics 2010 medals {so far!}

well folks, here they are! my "medals" for finishing my Fetching mitts.





okay, so this last one isn't actually a medal...it's a cute avatar {the ravelry people call it a ravatar!!} with the ravelry mascot Bob the dog that i got for participating.

i'm hoping to soon complete one of the 3 other projects i'm working on. if i could just focus and do one at a time, i'd be done with at least my second one by now. i know i will finish 2 of them...but the scarf i'm making with malabrigo lace {really really skinny yarn!} is probably going to take too long. ah well, even if i don't get it done, i'm having fun and i'm glad to have started knitting with it...it's so pretty and soft!

will post more pictures when i finish something else!

1 comment:

  1. Stephanie... :) It's good to enjoy your hobby. Where are my fingerless mitts? Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy!